Ten Facts Ten Facts

Thats a pretty solid entry! :)

Sheep Collab! Sheep Collab!

First of all: Congrats to everyone who put work into this collab! It saw daylight and its pretty epic!
@Lalo: I must say.. I love the compositing & how you mashed it all together. Made it so much more interesting to watch.

Alas.. Regret is now building of only making one entry.

Marcus The Nazi Marcus The Nazi

Everyone loves abit of nazism.
Loved the artsy-fartsyness.

test-object responds:

1 nazi got hurt in the making of this.

DUTY! - marital trouble DUTY! - marital trouble

Good to see you posting on newgrounds now, and always lovely to see some classic animation. Tough I would advice to add more inbetweens. It's pretty choppy now.

TermosGapa responds:

This animation was made for testing fps(among other things:), Bill Plimpon on "the Tune" (full length!) draw 6 to 9 fps

Primal Wars : Dragon Soul Primal Wars : Dragon Soul

At first when I saw this I tought: "Awesome a new primal war!" Espescially since your latest upload here is from late 2011. But I have to admit I'm somewhat let down. Not by the new design of your beasts but by the new choice of animation method. Namely tweening. Not only does this look less appealing to me, also the dragon seems out of place due to the fact he has fbf animations and thus the linework of him is different aswell as the global style feel.

Dont get me wrong, this is still a good animation and I'm glad you and the primal series are back, I just feel it doesnt live up to the awesomeness that was Primal Wars. Im well aware FBF takes alot longer but still. I'd take your late primal war series episodes of this prequel style anyday.